- Site preparation is where we plan the structural modifications that need to be carried out before the elevator can be installed.
- If the elevator is being installed in the stairwell, space needs to be created for the shaft and extra supports have to be installed.
- Elevators being installed against an outside wall will require foundations, and holes have to be cut in the wall to provide access to the stairwell. Some minor electrical work may be required for the elevator power supply.
- If the elevator is being installed in a location that is difficult to access, the shaft is built or assembled on site.
- In locations where access is easier, such as when the elevator is being installed against an outside wall, the elevator can be pre-assembled and installed as a complete unit.
- We install the machinery, elevator car, control systems, and wiring. Some minor electrical work may be required for the elevator power supply.
- We do everything possible to minimize disturbance to residents and prevent any damage to the building. After the work is finished, we will safely remove all construction materials and any waste.
- We carry out a thorough safety and performance inspection of every elevator before it is handed over for use.