Developed by Sellar Property in association with LBQ Ltd. and designed by renowned architect Renzo Piano, The Shard is a multi-use vertical town rising to the equivalent of 95 stories. It brings over 111,000 square metres and 72 habitable floors of premium office space, retail stores, luxury residences, a five-star hotel, restaurants and a public viewing gallery to central London.
- Completed: 2012
- Height: 310 m
- Floors: 95 total, 72 occupiable
- Total floor area: 111,484 sqm
- Architect: Renzo Piano Building Workshop
- Building owner: LBQ Ltd.
- Developer: Sellar Property Group
- Contractor: Mace
- 15 KONE MiniSpace™ lifts
- 2 KONE MonoSpace® lifts
- 13 KONE DoubleDeck lifts
- 3 KONE hydraulic lifts
- 3 KONE TransitMaster™ 150 escalators
- 2 KONE EcoMaster™ 130 escalators
- 5 KONE JumpLift construction time lifts