A cluster of stunning skyscrapers adds a unique edge to the Milan skyline as the city geared up to host Expo Milano 2015. After a long period of decline, Milan’s Porta Nuova district has undergone a dramatic makeover in what is widely hailed as Italy’s biggest-ever urban revitalisation scheme.
- Completed: 2011-2015
- Size: 290,000 sqm
- Certification: LEED Gold
- Building owner: Hines Italia SGR S.p.A.
- Developer: Hines Italia SGR S.p.A.
- 24 KONE MiniSpace™ lifts
- 41 KONE MonoSpace® Special lifts
- 3 KONE TranSys™ (MonoGoods) lifts
- 8 KONE TransitMaster™ escalators
- KONE Polaris® destination control system
- KONE E-Link™ monitoring system
- KONE Care® maintenance service